Weekends Only Delivery
Imagine your new furniture arriving effortlessly to your home! That’s what we want for you, and that’s why we’ve made our delivery service convenient, saving you money and time.
Delivery Areas and Fees
Weekends Only delivers to the St. Louis and Indianapolis metropolitan areas. Pricing, days of the week, and availability vary by product and location.
Click here to see if we deliver to you and our delivery pricing
We deliver to St. Louis and Indy metropolitan areas every week, often within just a couple days of your order. At the time of purchase, you select the day that’s most convenient for your delivery. Please choose a day someone 18 years or older will be at the home between 8am-9pm.
Day Before Delivery Pre-Call
The morning before your scheduled delivery, you will receive an automated phone call with your 3-hour window of delivery.
To ensure your order is delivered as scheduled to your home, you must either answer the phone call or allow a voicemail message to be left. Deliveries not confirmed will be cancelled and will need to be rescheduled by contacting our Quality Care Center at 855-803-5888.
Beginning the day before your scheduled delivery, you can enter your phone number into the Delivery Tracker.
- 9 a.m. the Day Before Delivery: While we’re busy getting your furniture ready for delivery, you can check your scheduled time window, review your order, and confirm your address.
- Day of Delivery: Get excited! Your new items are coming, and you can track them right to your doorstep.
What to Expect the Day of Delivery
You will receive a call the day of delivery prior to your order’s arrival. If the driver is running late, they will call with a revised time of arrival.
Assembly, Haul Away, and Trash Removal
Here’s what our team will assemble when we arrive to your home:
- Beds (excludes bunk beds, day/trundle beds, and some storage beds), bed frames & adjustable bases
- Dining tables (excludes patio tables and dining/patio chairs), coffee/sofa/end tables
- Attach mirrors to dressers, hutches to buffets
- Attach legs to sofas, loveseats, and sectionals
- Haul away your old mattress (must be free of rips and stains. Law tags must be intact)
Our team will remove boxes and packaging from any items they unbox.
At your request, our team will also move the furniture you‘re replacing, as long as:
- It’s the same type & number of items as what they’re delivering
- The team is moving the item(s) on the same level of your home (not up or down stairs)
- The item(s) can be moved without disassembly or causing damage to your home
What Not to Expect from Our Delivery Teams
Here are some items you should not expect of your delivery team when they arrive. They will not:
- Attempt delivery that may cause damage to your home
- Hoist furniture from outside the home through a window
- Hang pictures or mirrors on walls; lay rugs that require moving furniture
- Take away any items other than replaced mattresses or order returns
Preparing for Your Delivery
Make Sure it All Fits
Be sure to take the time to carefully measure your furniture and space. Proper measuring is essential for smooth delivery and setup of your furniture. You should first determine whether your new furniture will fit in the desired room of your home. Then, it is very important to make sure it will fit through doorways, stairways or other entry points. See our Measuring Guide for more info and helpful tips.
Get Rid of Your Old/Current Furniture
Ensure there’s room for your upcoming delivery by removing or moving the furniture you’re replacing. We recommend the Society of St. Vincent de Paul to collect donations of gently used furniture for their thrift stores:
Rescheduling or Canceling Your Delivery
We understand things happen and you may need to cancel or reschedule your delivery. Call our Quality Care Center at 855-803-5888 to cancel or reschedule delivery. If there is no answer, please leave a message with your name, order number, contact number, and mention that you need to reschedule or cancel your delivery.
We want to be as flexible as possible to meet your needs, but unfortunately if you try to cancel or reschedule without proper notice, you may incur fees. To avoid these fees, please request to reschedule or cancel your delivery service before the designated cut-off time for your area.
|St. Louis Area||Indianapolis Area|
|Cut-off Time||6am on the day of your scheduled delivery date||6am the day before your scheduled delivery date|
|Fees||If you have to reschedule or cancel your delivery after your location’s cut-off time, the order is subject to a 10% restocking fee, not to exceed $49. Delivery fees will not be refunded, and a new delivery fee will apply for any reschedules.|
Additional Service Fees
- Difficult deliveries (including deliveries above the building's third floor without an elevator and deliveries that can't be accomplished with 2 people): $80/hour, minimum charge 1 hour
- Re-delivery (an order is placed on the truck and then requested to be re-delivered): Standard delivery fees will apply
- Refusal of delivery: No refund of delivery fee + 10% restocking fee
- Pick up Fee (order delivered, refund requested within 7 days): Standard delivery fee + 10% restocking fee
- Deliveries outside of current delivery zones: By quote only