Weekends Only Return Policy
To keep offering our customers the best prices on furniture and mattresses, Weekends Only has a limited return policy. Product, even if purchased through our website, must be returned to a store location to be processed. All returns and exchanges are subject to restocking and/or redelivery fees.
If you wish to return your delivered product within 7 days of purchase, please call our Quality Care Center at (855) 803-5888. They will give you the following options:
- Return the product to any store at our pickup dock during normal business hours
- Schedule a delivery pickup with normal delivery fees
What Our Return Policy Covers
If you aren't satisfied with your furniture purchase and the product is not damaged, we will accept a return on eligible items within 7 days of purchase with a pick up or delivery receipt. (*See Rug Exclusion below.) This would include, but may not be limited to, merchandise that does not fit, customer preference, rugs*, and floor models that are in the same condition as when they were purchased. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
For more information on mattress returns, check out our 60 Nights Guarantee page.
*Rug Exclusion: Rugs must be returned to a store on the following Weekends Only business day the day after purchase. If the purchase is made on a Friday, the rug must be returned by 9 p.m. Saturday. If the purchase is made on a Saturday, the rug must be returned by 8 p.m. Sunday. If the purchase is made on a Sunday, the rug must be returned by 9 p.m. the following Friday.
The following list of products cannot be returned:
- Accessories including (but not limited to) lamps, wall art, vases, and other small pieces
- Bedding Accessories including (but not limited to) adjustable/power bases, bed frames, sheets, mattress protectors, and pillows
- Clearance merchandise
- Ready to Assemble (RTA) product including (but not limited to) Sauder® and Bush® products like desks, entertainment centers, and tables. RTA products come in flat boxes and are ready to assemble by the customer.
- Merchandise damaged by misuse after customer has taken possession of the product
- Other merchandise as determined ineligible by Weekends Only
Some exclusions apply. Contact our Quality Care Center for more details.
- (855) 803-5888
Cancelling Scheduled Deliveries
Orders cancelled before 6 a.m. on the day of a customer’s scheduled delivery date are not subject to the 10% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after 6 a.m. on the day of a customer’s scheduled delivery date are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Delivery fees will not be refunded, and a new delivery fee will apply for any exchanges.
To avoid these fees, please request to cancel your delivery service before 6 a.m. on the day of your scheduled delivery. You can cancel your delivery by calling our delivery service 24 hours a day at (314) 447-1592. If there is no answer, please leave a message with your name, order number, contact number, and mention you need to cancel or reschedule.
Products with damage concealed by packaging will either be serviced or exchanged at no extra charge if claim is initiated within 7 days after the customer takes possession of the item. If the damaged product cannot be repaired or exchanged for the same item, the customer has the option to select a replacement product (and pay or receive a refund for any price difference) or receive a full refund.